Trim Enabler 3.2 is here with some fixes and new functionality.
Changes in 3.2:
- Removed the ”start on boot” and ”warn if Trim is disabled” settings and replaced them with a new setting: ”Check for Trim support on boot”. This check will be invisible and won’t launch Trim Enabler on every boot.
- Added support for Fusion Drives in the benchmark feature
- Added support for external disks in the benchmark feature, this includes anything from USB-disks to memory cards
- Increased the sizes of the benchmark settings
- Fixed some issues with the license activation text fields
- Added localizations for Swedish and Dutch
Thanks to Bart Wijenberg for contributing a Dutch translation! Would you like to contribute a translation in your language? Let me know! You will receive a free Trim Enabler Pro license for your trouble. If you should experience any issues with this update, please report using the Forums.