Trim Enabler 3.1 is here. I have listened carefully to the feedback from hundreds of users and adressed several issues in order to make Trim Enabler more functional and intuitive to use.
Changes in 3.1:
- Switched to normal window behaviour. Trim Enabler no longer resides in the menu bar, and instead behaves as a regular app with dock icon.
- Added the ability to select disk for benchmark
- Added partition details to the S.M.A.R.T feature
- Adopted a more coherent switch appearance
- Added disk graphics to differantiate between HDD and SSD
- Fixed an issue where temperature displayed as null
- Fixed an issue where temperature did not display for some disks
- Fixed an issue where fahrenheit temperature was calculated incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the benchmark would crasch on 99%
- Fixed a proper error message for Snow Leopard (Trim Enabler requires Lion or later)
- Fixed an issue where the Sleep Image tweak behaved incorrectly