By purchasing, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (SENSEI OR TRIM ENABLER), you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Usage. Licenses are per user and valid for use on all supported operating systems. License keys may be used on multiple computers and operating systems (up to a maximum of 3 unique machines), provided the license key holder is the primary user. Businesses must purchase at least as many licenses as the number of people using SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Backup Copies. You may make copies of the license key and or SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup and archival purposes.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Distribution. You may not distribute or sell license keys or SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the license key of SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by CINDORI AB.
- NO WARRANTIES CINDORI AB expressly disclaims any warranty for SOFTWARE PRODUCT, which is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall CINDORI AB be liable for any damages due to use of SOFTWARE PRODUCT, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will CINDORI AB be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. CINDORI AB shall have no liability with respect to the content of SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.
- TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, CINDORI AB may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT files and licenses in your possession.
- RETURNS You have the right to return your license and reverse the purchase if the license key has not been activated and there has been a maximum of 14 days since ordering. Your funds will be returned to you within 7 days. License keys that have been activated are non-refundable.
- CANCELLATION You have the right to cancel your order if your payment has not yet been completed. This will cancel the payment and return the funds to you.
- DELIVERY Your license key is delivered by email after checkout and payment, usually within 30 minutes.
- INVOICING You will receive a receipt from Paddle attached in the receipt email received upon checkout and payment.
- PAYMENT Payment and licensing is handled by Paddle. Upon checkout you will be redirected to Paddle's checkout.