Control Center 2.0 is now released! Version 2.0 offers a redesigned user interface with interchangeable widgets and dynamic layout. The new design will allow you to customize Control Center to fit your needs, increasing the accessibility of your favorite widgets. It also opens up for adding more widgets in the future.
Control Center 2.0 is a free update for all 1.0 users.
Control Center has received a price reduction, and now costs only $7, down from $10.
- New Interface Design: Control Center 2.0 offers a redesigned dynamic user interface that lets you view more widgets and select what widgets to show. This gets rid of button interaction to switch between widgets while also allowing you to tailor the app to your needs
- Yosemite Optimized: Control Center 2.0 has been developed with OS X Yosemite in mind. You can now take advantage of much better blur effects on OS X Yosemite
- Performance optimizations: Control Center will now enter a power saving state when hidden, reducing performance impact
- Added a welcome tutorial to get started with Control Center
- Changed the menu item behaviour: The menu item now open/closes Control Center. The settings window is accessed through the settings button at the bottom of Control Center. Next to the settings button, there is now also a button for quitting the app
- Improved default themes
- New widgets:
RAM Monitor – Realtime monitor of system memory usage
CPU Monitor – Realtime monitor of CPU usage
Network Monitor – Realtime monitor of network usage and connection info
Display – Adjust the hue and brightness of your screen
Battery – Monitor battery statistics and performance (portable Macs only)
- Minor fixes:
Fixed a crash related to the network widget
Adjusted the monitor graphs to reflect load from 0-100%
Fixed an issue where the settings would not scroll properly on Macbooks
…and much more