Control Center 1.1 is now released, and brings fixes for several issues as well as some new features.
Control Center now has support for saving, importing and exporting your custom Themes.
The music controller now supports the Rdio client
Changes in 1.1:
- Added support for saving and importing/exporting your custom themes in the Theme settings
- Added support for Rdio music player
- Added an Info tab in the settings, for accessing app information and license activation
- Added a button for quitting the app in the settings. You can also quit the app by clicking inside Control Center panel and using Cmd-Q
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when clicking on the Tweaks button. (If you are experiencing crashes, please post the crash log on the website, it enables me to fix the issue faster)
- Fixed an issue with the code signing that would prevent users from launching the app with Gatekeeper activated
- Fixed formatting for time zones in the Clock feature
- Fixed an issue where the updater would get stuck in a loop
- Fixed an issue where the Theme settings view would not scroll properly
- Fixed an issue where the Settings window would not hide automatically
- Made the menu icon a bit smaller